Monday, February 9, 2009

Photoshop Actions Tip!!


I love the Actions Tab in Photoshop.  Now that I use it everyday, I don't think I can live without it, (or make websites)

This guy

One complaint I have is that it's a pain to edit an action.  What if I changed my mind and want the thumbs to be 45x45 instead of 50x50?  Do I have to do this all over again?  

I thought so until today.  The answer is so simple, no one will ever guess.  


You just add more actions to your existing action:  

Select the action you want to edit, and hit the record button and do what you need to do to update your action.




1 & 2 : Old Action String that created a layer with "©2008 Ikumi Kayama."
3&4: New Action String that hides the 2008 and show 2009 that I typed.  

That's it.  Kind of too easy?  

No comments: